BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »
HOT NEWS

Isnin, 23 Julai 2012

My NeW LiFe in UPMKB


NOW, I AM A STUDENT OF UNIVERSITY PUTRA MALAYSIA BINTULU CAMPUS ( UPMKB ) !!!
For your information, UPM is one of my dream university that I want to persuade my studies after I finished my high school life..
I had learnt many kind of things that makes me more matured in life..

Actually,after I got my SPM results, I had been offered to persuade my studies at Matriculation,UiTM Mukah,UPMKB and last but not least, I got offered from Kolej Poly-Tech MARA ( It is under MARA scholarships)

Actually,first of all I want to take KML ( Matriculation ) as my study place after SPM. At there, I got an accounting course. I happy when I heard about it. Unfortunately, my family don't want me to go there because I have a sister that still studying about accountancy. I want to refuse but after I thinks about it deeply, I had to follow what they want. To me,I must study follow the bless..

0 comments:

Catat Ulasan